We are proud to present 44 Chancery Crescent, a gorgeous and unique family home with earthy tones, neutral decor and multiple living and dining areas. A sound investment in an ideal location situated close to the Number 1 Willetton Senior High School. With established gardens and tranquil outdoor living, this is truly a warm charming characteristic versatile home. Lovely French timber doors in both living areas welcome in the natural light and lovely views of the picturesque backyard gardens, giving a relaxing & comfortable feel. Move straight in and make it your own. Features include;
- Gorgeous family home with multiple living areas
- Master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and french doors open out to the gorgeous back yard
- 3 more rooms, 1 is a study, used as a bedroom, plus 2 more bedrooms with inter connecting doors
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and one has a split system air conditioner. One of the rooms has robes
- Sunken conversation corner or study with quality flooring
- Separate dining area and a bar with storage adjacent to the
- Formal lounge with French doors to the gorgeous outdoors. French doors with clever phantom screens!
- Fabulous kitchen with a functional island bench with so much storage!!
- The kitchen has 2 handy appliance cupboards, plus a pantry, gas cooking and a split drawer dishwasher
- Family room and or second meals area adjacent to the kitchen with stacker doors again leading to the tranquil entertaining area outside.
- The family room has coffered ceiling, timber fire place, split system air conditioner and tiled flooring
- Gas bayonets for heating
- Attic storage in the house
- Gabled patio area outside for entertaining.
- Large shed for storage
- Water tanks
- Lemon tree, Mango tree, Curry Leaf tree
- Carport for 2 cars lengthways
- Room for parking out the front
- Burrendah Primary School zone
- Willetton High School zone
- Built 1987
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.